Hospital ImplementationYour Partner in Proactive Blood Safety
- An overview of the unique benefits of pathogen reduction.
- AABB Standards and TA-GVHD Prevention.
- ISBT nomenclature for INTERCEPT-treated (psoralen-treated) pathogen-reduced platelets.
- Pathogen reduction as an alternative to irradiation.
- Pathogen reduction as a CMV mitigation strategy.
- Inventory strategy and ramp-up considerations for conversion to pathogen-reduced platelets.
- Universal Platelet Handling Recommendations.
- ISBT code build, error checking table, hospital EMR and bedside scanning considerations, reimbursement and process validation.
- A presentation and handout template for nursing, blood bank/lab, and medical staff education.
Cerus’ field-based teams provide clinical, operational, and economic analysis support to assist with hospital readiness for receiving INTERCEPT treated (pathogen-reduced) platelets. Contact us.